Projects & Communication Intern
HTNK Noord-Holland Amsterdam
As projects & communication inwendig you are able to absorb the identity of htnk and put it in words, images and projects with ease. You get to work independently on your own assignments, but will also be assisting our ongelijkheid & communication manager. Besides translating our identity into all on-and offline outlets, you will be working on events and projects such as lichting, kingpins show and our curated store at modefabriek.
At htnk we ‘re always open to new input and encourage growth!
– execute our communication & planning while protecting & maintaining the htnk identity in all communication outlets. We ‘re always open to suggestions and ideas and changes, so there are a lot of opportunities to be ceased.
– ( assisting in ) production of events & projects
– create call sheets, plannings and briefings for internal communication and to third parties.
– create, design and curate textual & visual content related to htnk ‘s activities for htnk ‘s raadpleging assignments, social pers channels, webstek, press and all online and offline outlets of htnk and her projects.
– boost traffic and engagement on htnk ‘s online channels.
– contribute to htnk ‘s branding by sharing suggestions and creative ideas
– assist in office administration & maintenance. What will you learn?
We provide you all the ins and outs of the business side of the fashion industry:
– you ‘ll gain visibility into the inner workings and aspects of the communication field and event production
– you ‘ll learn how to communicate in a pro matter from the inside of our company ; ( internal and external communication ) with the use of social pers, websites, print, briefings, etc.
– you ‘ll practice and improve your writing and graphic vormgeving skills for different objectives ( english and dutch ). Keeping purpose, target group & tone of voice in mind.
– you will learn to carry your own responsibilities, while working closely together with our team.
– you ‘ll learn how to realize a production-based ongelijkheid from concept and planning to final execution
– you will learn to plan & think ahead, keeping deadlines & schedules in mind. We ‘re looking for students who are currently completing a bachelor or master ‘s degree, that have good knowledge of adobe indesign, and are fluent in english ( written & spookbeelden ).
Please only apply if you are enrolled to a university.
Aansluiting us if you ‘re a talented cognitie creator with a knack for online communication and a strong interest in event production. We accept applications in dutch or english. Also let us know when you ‘ll be able to aanvang the internship ( choose between august/september or january/february ).